Sunday, March 21, 2010

Overwhelmed

Man this momma is overwhelmed! Somedays I honestly think it might be easier to go to work and pay someone to watch my kids (but not really). Mark has been quite a handful lately. He is just plain not listening. Sounds to me like he listens at school.. so who knows what is not working here. I am trying to figure that out. But I need to figure it out soon, because Abbey is starting to copy behavior.. and the tantrums that Mark is throwing - ugh.. I do not want Abbey to start throwing them. I think it also depends on how much sleep I have gotten. I tend to have a lot more patience when I am well rested - but that doesn't happen often. My mom said she ordered me a couple new books - always up for learning something new - especially if it works! Baby just woke up from his nap! More later

No comments:

Post a Comment