Friday, September 3, 2010

sleep

Abbey went to bed last night around 7, Mark around 7:30 and Grant at about 7:45. A wonderful evening to myself. But the waking up began at about 10:30. Abbey came in my bed for a quick snuggle - which of course is fine. She so sweetly peeked out of her door and said - "momma I snuggle with you?" But since I hadn't gone to bed yet, it was just fine. She than slept from about 10:45 until 6:15. I would call that a successful night sleep! Grant slept all the way from 7:45 to 6:30. No waking up - no fussing - nothing! LOVE IT! Mark- Now he is a whole different story. Always has been my WORST sleeper. One day I hope to look back at these blogs and see stories of him sleeping! I can dream! He went to bed super easy last night which I consider to be a HUGE success!! But than woke up around midnight and again at 2:30 am to wake me up and switch beds with me. He is going through this really big Mat(Daddy) attachment and his new way of "spending time" with Mat is coming into our bed. I just go sleep in his bed, and don't mind too much because he has his own room and I usually get better sleep! SO of course 6:30 came early again today as I didn't get more than 4 hours of sleep in a row. All I need is 6 hours in a row and I wake up feeling rested and refreshed. I guess I will continue to look at it this way - my kids are only this small for such a short amount of time. Soon they will be so much bigger and sleeping through the night. I can get through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment